Fluke 115 Digital Multimeter
£115.00 Ex VAT
An upgraded version of Fluke’s 114 multimeter, the 115 includes the ability to measure resistance, continuity, frequency, capacitance and diode.
Fluke’s 110 range of multimeters have been designed with electricians in mind, giving easy access to all needed functions via a rotary dial on the front of the tester. The 115 is small enough to hold in one hand, giving the user the flexibility to hold test leads in the other.
This tester can measure DC and AC voltage up to 600V, continuity to 600Ω, resistance up to 40MΩ, amps to 10A and frequency up to 50kHz. Testing results can be carried out with true-RMS enabled to accurately measure on irregular signals.
A built-in LoZ mode on the 115 also ensures that accuracy is maintained and filters out the effects of ghost voltages. MIN/MAX/AVG calculations are also possible using this meter, allowing signal fluctuations to be tracked and recorded.
Fluke 115 Multimeter Key Features
- Resistance, continuity, frequency, capacitance and diode testing
- Measures up to 10A (20A overload for 30 seconds)
- Large size white backlit LCD screen ensures operation in poor lighting conditions
- Compact ergonomic design makes the tester easy to hold in one hand
- MIN/MAX/AVG readings
- CAT III 600V safety rated
- Fluke 115 Multimeter
- TL75 Test Leads
- Rubber Boot
- User Manual
- 9V Battery