One of the more advanced digital multimeters in the MM series, the Martindale MM64 performs all basic electrical checks as well as specialist tests such as capacitance and temperature.
This digital multimeter can be used to test AC/DC voltage to 600V, resistance to 20MΩ, AC/DC current to 200mA, frequency to 40kHz, capacitance to 20mF and temperature up to 750°C. It also includes dedicated continuity and diode testing functions.
With the built-in MIN/MAX mode, the maximum or minimum values taken over a testing period can be displayed. This multimeter is also optimised for use in darkened conditions, with a backlit display.
Martindale MM64 Digital Multimeter Key Features
- 3 ½ digit
- AC/DC voltage measurements to 600V
- AC/DC current measurements to 200mA
- Resistance testing to 20MΩ
- Capacitance testing to 20mF
- Frequency testing to 40kHz
- Temperature testing to 750°C (1400°F) using type K thermocouples
- Continuity testing with audible buzzer
- Diode testing
- MIN/MAX function
- Display backlight
- Auto power off when left idle
- Martindale MM64 Digital Multimeter
- Type K Thermocouple
- Spare 0.25A/500V Ceramic Fuse
- 9V Battery (Installed)